Tuesday 31 May 2016

Week 4 - Revision

Literacy
this week we did some nonsense poems me and my group made four paragraphs examples at the bottom

Numeracy
this week I have learn't how to solve short division. Examples. yet again at the bottom. Also at the bottom is some adding and subtracting fractions

Topic
This week I got a new house on banqer and one of my friends owns the the house in room 17. Its address is 12 Matilda avenue. My best friend Yotam is moving and so He has paid me Jimmy and griffin $3500 and now I only have $4,956.97 to go on paying it off

Pffttt Who needs a catch phrase

Yotam GOODBYE!
on Friday we had a party for the Perchigs. The perchigs are moving to Israel were their family lives so we planned a surprise party for Yotam

Other
we finished avail and that's the only other thing we did




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.