Friday 3 June 2016

Week 5 Reflections

BIRTHDAY!
My birthday is so close My birthday is one JUNE 5th at the end of the week I am going to go to nelson for queens birthday weekend

Literacy
This week I have wrote a few awesome poems 1! of them will be at the bottom. I have started an Imagery poem (Spoiler its about building Lego) We got inspiration from a poet who wrote a poem about going fishing and we also did a poem by another poet who made a personification poem about cutlery skating at the ice rink

Numeracy
I AM SO BAD AT FINDING THE AREA AND CIRCUMFERENCE OF A CIRCLE!
At the bottom of the page is some examples. No matter how hard I tried I would not get a single answer correct. So next week I will ask Miss Power for help. I  watched last weeks video over and over and could not get

PS no DLO this week

Topic
In Banqer this week I got the magic Rubbish so now I have $5000. Now I have paid of my house and I still have over $2000 left

PS I researched my house and found out its in Australia!

Other
YOTAM'S NOT HERE!  (:v( )
I have lost my Chromebook charger which sucks and I have started on my Speech. For my speech I am writing about soccer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.