Tuesday 24 May 2016

Week 3 - Revision

Topic
We are still doing  money as our topic and now I ave a house named Wayne manor. I was paying $1960 and Now I own the rights to my favourite catch phrase "Because I'm BATMAN!" as I was saying I antecedently SOLD IT!. NOOOOOO... no more catch phrase WHYYYYY!...

Numeracy
In numeracy we have started to learn number lines Examples at the bottom of the page. anyway what else did I do... OH! yeah... I have learn't how to Add, subtract and multiply fractions Examples also at the bottom

Literacy
This week I... um. Started our poetry writing. The first poem we did was an alliteration poem and yet again its at the bottom

Other
we had mandarin and I can't remember what we learn't and I don't think we had avail. so... yeah that's this week

The Crazy Crow Craved Canadian Cabbages
and Calm Callan Camouflaged Creamy Crayons
but the Californian Crocodile Claimed the Clawing Cougar
and the Casual Cat Clapped at the Camouflaged Caterpillar
WHY?
Cause callan poured crazy cocktail EVERYWHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.