Thursday 19 May 2016

Week 1-2 Reflection

Topic
This week we have started a new topic about money
We have now got bank accounts, I have over 5000 dollars now
We have learned about interest and loans and now I own a business
We also learned about the bank notes.
Did you know that the five dollar note won an award

Other
In week 2 we had cross country I came about 14-16
also we have a thing called avail at avail we watch a movie with subtitles we do three different activitys they are Surprise subtitle, Next word hunt and Bring a dictionary to the movies

Literacy
over the week I found out that a Kenya has burned illegal elephant tusks
Did you know that the President told the police to burn them as a threat to illegal poachers

Numeracy
Over the past two weeks we have been learning how to solve algebra
Here are a few of my hotspot questions






2 comments:

  1. Great work Angus. Next week I suggest making your font a little bigger to make it easier to read. Also, try and add in a DLO that you have created for Maths or Literacy. I did read that article about the Elephant tusks. I felt very sad for the elephants! Could you include the link to the article so other people could read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angus your work is really good. 1 thing you could use to make it better is bigger letters because it will make it easier to read. my connection is that you are boss

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.