Wednesday 23 March 2016

Main star - Mount Kahiketea

Talofa everyone
In week 4 I to a place called kiwi ranch in the Marlborough sounds. At kiwi ranch My classroom went up mount kahikatea (I don't know how to spell its name) It took us around 5 to 6 hours to get up and down the mountain. When we got to the top of the mountain, I took these 2 selfies.

Finally made it up the mountain
Oh no! we have to go down


So the trip up mount kahikatea was hard. I will never go up tat hill again that's for sure.

BYE!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angus,
    it's really funny how your expression is when you have to go back down the mountain again! But the view at the top is worth it, isn't it?
    Your friend,
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angus.
    I love your Selfies!
    Why was it so shocking to go down the mountain?
    You should come on Mt Sewell when we do it in the snow because it is 300 meters higher!!!!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jim
      I don't think I could survive Mt Sewell Especially not in the snow!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.