Tuesday 5 April 2016

Camp writing



Flying Fox
“Next”, yells Phil. Phil lowers the seat. I walk over to the red school chair.
“Hop in” said Phil. I get into the chair and it rises to its normal position, I put the seat belt on.  I close my eyes and block my ears, I can hear the countdown “Five, four, three, two, one,”. The seat swings forward and then I am soaring through the Air, My gut instinct is just to hold on the rusty chains and scream. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”. I can hear people laughing. The chair slows down and then stops. Slowly I start swinging backwards. One of my eyes opens then the other. While I swing backwards I admire the beautiful flower and ferns. I Lean backwards and start laughing, I start to move back towards the hill. Mum yells at me “well done,”.. And the others just laugh. Tony grabs the seat. I remove the seat belt. Thump!. Darn I have ground Shock. The pain feels like a giant bee just stung me. I start to stumble towards Mum.
IMG_8272.JPG

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.