Sunday 14 September 2014

Main Star - Science Experiment

Main Star - Science Experiment


Today I have made a experiment for main star
I Have used
Milk
Food colouring and dishwashing liquid
  1. put the milk in a bowl
  2. pour in some colouring in
  3. pour in dishwashing liquid
boom the finished product

The Aim of my experiment is to find out why the milk and dish
 washing liquid make weird pattern's

Question

  1. which liquids will move the most when the dishwashing liquid is added?                                    A.Water
    B.Slim milk
    C.Hole milk
  2. what makes this reaction happen?
The fat in the milk is reacting with the molecules in the dish washing liquid make a party in the milk which makes the colours move around

My Prediction

I think the slim milk will move the most

Was I right

No I was not right the hole milk moved the most because of all the fat causing it to move for longer

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I thought it would have been the"slim milk" moving the most, due to its consistency Angus. How long did you observe for?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.