Friday 1 July 2016

Week 9 - Reflections

This week I am most proud of The wooden spoon I made at Technology this week

It was hard to solve the percentage of an amount but I finally I solved the questions

Numeracy
This week in numeracy I learn't how to find a percentage of an amount. Examples at the bottom

Literacy
This week in literacy I wrote some limerick poem, Their names are The Pan named Sam, Kyle for a While, Your Average Man and The Lone Corn They Will all be at the Bottom

Other
This week at technology I made a wooden spoon. It took only 2 and a bit lessons to make and the whānau love it

The Pan named Sam


There once was a pan
His codename was sam
He wanted to be a pie
But instead he would just cry
That poor pan called sam

Kyle for a while


There once was a boy named kyle
Every night he would stop a while
One night he passed out
So they rushed him out
He said “I’ll be kyle for a while,”

Your Average Man


There once a man
He owned a pan
He had a job
And Had corn cob
That average man

The lone Corn


There once was a lone corn
He loved to mow the lawn
On day he fell
Down the town Well
The poor and lonely corn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.