Tuesday 3 November 2015

Random tuesday challenge

I wake up surrounded by wooden railing.I stand up and look down I fell a moment of terror, the long beams supporting me smell of sap i move closer to the light at the end, I Start smell Lemon... , Socks and perfume? WHAT? The wood railing fells rough and in places cuts like a fight had occurred here. I sense danger and turn around. Where is the bridge I was just standing on?!?! I take a deep breath and start to taste... WET DOG!?!?!?!?!? SUPER MEGA EXTRA WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!??!?. I hear slopping and turn around to see the bridge was now MANURE!?!?!?!?!??!?!? EXTRA SUPER MEGA HUMONGOUS WHAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Who doesn't dream of bathing outdoors? But it's also nice to have a nook for privacy.:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.