Thursday 24 September 2015

Main star - Key Jar

For this main star I have asked my Parents and Friend to answer Questions From the Key Jar

Here is a Few Questions I asked with the Answers 

What are you most proud 
Angus= I’m very proud of how fast I can go on the Civic Center climbing wall
Mum= Value’s I am teaching my Son
Sarah= My Niece is walking
Dad= what Angus has achieved

When is it hard being a friend?
Angus= It’s hard when something unfortunate happens like family passing away and injuries and when you have arguments
Mum= when your friend behaves in a way you don’t agree with
Sarah= when your friend behaves in a way you don’t agree with
Dad= having discussions they don’t like

What was your first thought this morning Angus= Jimmy!!
Mum=I hope no one dies today
Sarah= What time is it????
Dad= Do I have to get out of bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.