Friday 26 June 2015

Random Friday Writing

Sun Plato 
Huff! Puff! my heart was racing as I reached the tip of Sun Plato.The sun peaks over the tip of the tree. Flat land stretches around me. The tree were mountains touching the sky. I almost fell over when the sun blasted into my face. I wondered "What happened to my captor's?"I hear voices a few metre's down the slope. I run for the tree's. Bang!. I heard gun shot from the slope. WICKED Had Found me!.The sun disappeared giving me more places to hide. I heard Janson yelling "Find Him"
They searched for minutes until they my foot prints. They caught me. I struggled to get free but then Janson pulled out a KNIFE!. I stopped wriggling about. The person on top of me sat up and let Janson Handle me. "easy easy," he said "Your coming with me!" the man that was on top off me. 

The End

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angus, this is great! What gave you the idea to write this amazing story?- GOOD WORK!
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.