Wednesday 10 June 2015

Myst challenge and! Winter Adventure

Walt: describe a setting

Angus - The tree’s engulf the tall structure. Unusual shapes poke out from the walls of the structure.Tall mountain and rocks make the tower look puny.a large spire rise from the tower. water trickles down the hill side. a large stone pad with spike’s surrounding some buttons. Myst floats over the hills as sky get darker.
Callum - I was walking In the mossy path way and I see a fat pink looking creature it was running across a log and another creature was running behind it was running as fast as it could but they ran into a cave the cave was dark they came running out and they bold me over and I was knocked out.  
Kristan - I am walking down the stairs of the beautiful crooked path. I see blue water and I smell salt when I am walking down the crooked path. next to the humongous rocks on the left of the path.


Winter Adventure


Wee-ooh! Wee-ooh! Wee-ooh! Police Arrive at the scene of the crime. I race up the stairs looking for the elevator. I hear dog’s .Finally i make it to the roof where my Helicopter is waiting. I grab the rope as the helicopter starts heading for the Himalayas I climb up the rope to my friends.

“uh oh” Hesh whispered. Military helicopter’s Chased us Towards our snowy base. then we noticed something was wrong. The bottom of Mt Everest was smoking. Loud cracks filled the air. Snow started falling. Hesh screamed some rude word as the snow crushes us
.
Hours later i woke up . In Kathmandu. Everything is destroyed and snow is every drag my limp leg along the rubble of Kathmandu. I heard some unnatural Sound coming closer. I was thrown in air by giant shakes.Cracks appear in the Ground below me. I ran as the cracks morph into one Large CRACK! eating Kathmandu. I notice a rescue helicopter coming I shine my torch at the helicopter. The Helicopter lowered a rope. I grabbed the rope and climb up.

The End

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I loved the excitement and detail in your story Angus. Thank goodness for Rescue Helicopters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great story Angus, is mum in the rescue helicopter coming to rescue you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angus!
    I saw you at the ICT kids conference. I like this story beacuse I haven't really heard any storys about that subject. By the way when you write a single i it is a capital letter :). Mr's Pantha said you were commenting on my blog but it isn't comming up I wonder why? Cool background on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.