Friday 27 March 2015

Main star Diary

Day 1 First of all we packed for Hamner and we drove of at 10:30 when we got to reefton we stopped for lunch with Trish. I had a sausage and a sausage roll and chocolate brownie. then we drove through Lewis pass. when we got to Hamner we collected the keys and went to the house. It was a lovely cottage and I got a king sized bed with stripes but it had rat poo on it. Then we went and looked at the shops I got some jandles and some sunny's. Later on we got to go to the lolly shop and we bought sour farts, star wars jelly beans, Mega M&M's, Wonka pack, horror mix, Fizzers, Nano bytes, BOOM!'s, burger gum and juicy fruits

Day 2 We started the day with Tomatoes on toast and a lady came around to check the house After that we went out on a pedal pop named midnight. We went around a loop twice then we returned it and went home. later we went to golf and I scored to holes in one then we went to the pool. A few hours later we went home

Day 3 Me and dad started the day with a short bike ride and then we met mum at a café to have a iced chocolate, a few hours later we went to the pools again and I went on the super bowl and the lazy river and my parents taught me how to do underwater front flips. at night time we went to a restaurant and I got some fish and chips.

Day 4 we packed for home bin the morning but we didn't go strait home we went to Christchurch and met KELLY BOOM! we had lunch and I got a Lego battle pack after that we came home and I had to pack for camp

Day 5
In the morning I Had to go to school so I got ready and so did mum and we went to school and I got to go to camp but that's another storie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.