Tuesday 24 March 2015

Main star : bake something for a Neighbour



I chose the Riznors because they always look after me when my parents are working so I made them my Nana's yummy fudge cake recipe


Here is the recipe




You need




1 packet of plain bikies


125 grams of butter


1 tablespoon of cocoa


1 egg


half a cup of sugar


1 teaspoon of vanilla essence


Melt butter and sugar in a bowl


let it cool then add the egg and vanilla essence


heat slight and pour in the biscuits (only works when the bikies are crushed) press into greased tin then ice and make a icing for it
It pays of to do an act of kindness because we got apple pie from Naomi Riznor


1 comment:

  1. This recipe is tradition in our family Angus. It is always yummy. So nice of you to share with the Riznors, I bet they enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.