Thursday 12 March 2015

Personal response - 26 storey treehouse

The genre of my book is Humor because Andy makes a funny nursery rime with pirates

My book is about when Andy tells a story about how Terry, Andy and Jill met but after the story a person they Know come's back and his name is Captain Wooden-head and he is angry and when i say angry I mean really angry. so when he comes to the treehouse with his pirate crew but Andy makes a nursery rime that comes to like but the last pirate is Captain Wooden-head and he follow's Terry, Andy and Jill into the maze of DOOM!!!

I think that the book was very good and you should read it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Angus,
    I am your new blogging buddy, I enjoy basketball and netball as you probaly now I am from Awahono school. I like how you put your favourite books in. I enjoy reading the percy jackson too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley what did you do today
    At my school grey main we had a bottle O, nacho's and mufti
    hope you have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Angus I am Hayley your new blogging buddy. I like your blog work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashleigh from scouts says hi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.