Wednesday 2 April 2014

Personal Respones- Anaconda Ambush

The genre of my book is Adventure because Sam gets taken over the big beast (giant waterfall) in the Amazon and is attacked by a GREEN ANACONDA .

My Book is about when a Boy called Sam Goes' on a field trip with his uncle Shaun... but when there getting out of the boat to set up camp when the boat come ungrounded he alone is swepped of the Big Beast (giant waterfall) he is stuck in a anaconda ambush, but when he escapes the anaconda he is attacked by puma's and crazy prospectors with guns but Sam survived and got back to Uncle Shaun.

My favourite character is Bernard because of his accent.

Green Anaconda

3 comments:

  1. Oh I don't know what would be worse... The attack by the puma or the anaconda, scary...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Nana
      I Know it was scary, I had a night mare last night. It was about a giant green anaconda
      From your oldest grandson, Angus
      xxxooo

      Delete
    2. To Nana
      I have got new posts and my blog has over 23 views a day
      HOORAY!!!
      From AWESOME ANGUS

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.