Tuesday 18 March 2014

Mainstar- helping hands

For my helping hands I looked after CHASE for Dale and Pip.  Chase is two years old.  He is a pretty cool kid.

While I was at school Naughty Mum was BUYING him stuff like books, play dough and water toy's. At home I was playing play dough with him and went into a box of water Naughty Mum made for him.  I also read him some stories and we did some magic painting with water.  We also had a bit of relaxing time and watched some of Chase's programmes on TV.

I thought that looking after Chase would be a really good deed because Chase's mum has been unwell and gets really tired.  Chase's dad said I am a good "big brother" figure for Chase.

Here are some pictures of Chase and I hanging out for the afternoon.







2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of the way you play with Chase and look after him Angus. You are a really good role model for Chase especially in the way you share with him, teach him new things and watch out for him. It is great they we can help to give Chase's mum a break sometimes.
    What do think makes a great babysitter? Do you think Chase will grow up to like the same things as you do? When do you think you will look after Chase again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angus
    I think the way you played with chase is really cool.I some times do painting with my brother.Angus are you good at magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.