Sunday 2 March 2014

Main star- Obstacle course


For my obstacle course I had a tunnel you had to crawl through, then rolling the giant ball across the table, after that climb over  the old dog kennel, next jump the bricks and then a mountain bike around the loop then a bounce on the trampoline and a run down to the creek and back and through the new dog kennel to pat the dog. I did it in seven minutes and forty seconds. I found run down to the creek and back the  hardest because it really puffed me out. I thought that the most fun part was the rolling the giant ball across the table because the ball went very fast.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Angus
    I realy like your vido it was awesome
    Why did you run away from the weka? I like wekas
    chek out my obstcal corse
    From Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.