Thursday 6 March 2014

Main star- dinner

For my dinner I made roast pork and self saucing chocolate pudding. The pork was very good it had crackling on it (Kragle in my words) . The Chocolate pudding was good as well. With the chocolate pudding we had whipped cream.

Verity scored my roast a 7.5/10 and my pudding 9/10
Mum scored my roast an 8/10 and my pudding 9/10
Dad scored my roast a 9.5/10 and my pudding 10/10!!!  Dad loves food!  I think he is awesome.
I think I got top marks for my roast and my pudding.

I chopped vegetables to be roasted in the oven.

Check out the Kragle on that!!

I used the tablet to find the recipe for the Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding

When it was cooked I served Mum, Dad and Verity at the dinner table.

The pudding was warm and delicious.

2 comments:

  1. To Angus
    yum!!! What did you have for ice cream?
    from Mitchell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hungry now! I love crackling Angus! And your dessert looks a-ma-zing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.